Translate

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Art & Craft let's try again

Every   once  in  a  while   I  think,  I  should   have  a   hobby   something  to  do   while   I  watch  TV (which  by  the  way I  never  really  do except    for   Gossip  Girls :-P  )...and    every   2   or   3  years   I  start  needlepoint  ,  I  go  to  Peter  Jones  in  Sloane  Square  and   buy   the   all   kit  and   I  am  really  motivated   to  have    all  done   in  a  week ,  once  I   either    did  a  challenge  with  my  Art  Director   friend  Apara ....

Two years   ago   I  called   everywhere    to  get  my  hand  on   the   Special  Edition  Needlepoint  Fendi  Baguette  .

I  was   able    to   found  it  in  the  Rome  store, and  I  sent  my Mum  to  buy  it ....   but  then   decided   that  was   better   to  not   start ....  and   to  hold   for  a  bit ,   anyway    look   so   nice   in  my  Archive     with  the   box   so  perfect !!!



This   year  after   see     the   winter  12/13  collection   .......                                BalmainDolce&GabbanaBarbara  Bui Suno
Valentino



So  should    I   start   again  ????

...  I  think    I  will   stop  by  Peter   Jones   again today  after   attending   the   press  presentation  of  Joseph  where   I   am  looking  forward  to see  my  friend  Imogen   !

Let  me know  if  you  do  any  and    post  me  pictures 

Ciao

Roberta  XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment