Translate

Sunday 18 March 2012

Why I love Saudi !

One  of  the    person  who   influence   more   my   life  is   my   Grandapa Mario ,  as   he   was   always  very  entertaining  .   He   did    travel   all   around   the   world in  a period   when  nobody  was   doing  it  .

He  was     taking  lots  of  pictures,  and  this  is maybe   why everyone  in  my  family  is so  passionate   about  photography,

He   was  a  pioneer  of   Aviation ,  and     one  of   the   stories   I   loved  the   most ,  is    his    trip   to   Saudi Arabia ,  he  did   fly  there  from  Rome   to Jeddah  ,  and   took   to  the   first  King  of   Saudi an  airplane  as  present  of   Fiat   .

Him  and   his   Team  built  the   first   Hangar   for  Jeddah   Airport ,  and    he    is  been   the   first  person  to  photograph   HM    King  of   Saudi  Arabia   with   all   is   children  .


Therefore   when  I    started    to   work  for   HIA  magazine   was  because I was  feeling  a strong  connection   with  Saudi  !

HRM King  Abdulaziz of Saudi Arabia Ibn Saud  and  all his   Sons photographed by  Mario Fiore






Ciao

Roberta  XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment