Translate

Monday 26 March 2012

Look at me I am Sandra Dee

I  am   always   been   a  big  fan of  American  Movie  Classic  specially   those  from  the   60 ,  I  think  I  started   my  dream  of   be   a  stylist    playing   with  Barbie  and  watching on TV  movie with Sandra   Dee   the   real Barbie   little   sister  .



The   pastel   colours  and   pretty  looks     of  this   summer    for  some  reason  make  me   think  of  Sandra   Dee  . 

So I started to  create  a  wardrobe  with  this year collection  and   here   you  go   my  selection :PradaCarven

Caterina Zangrando

Cesare  Paciotti

Chanel
ChloeChristopher  Kane
 Costume NationalDKNY
 Diane  Von Furstenberg
Dolce & Gabbana

Fendi

Jil  Sander

Jimmy  Choo
 Louis Vuitton
 Marc JacobsMarni

Miu Miu

 N. 21

Paul Smith

Prada

Valentino
 Versace

Versus


Johnatan Saunders




Have  fun  watching  the   above  video  from  " Grease "


Ciao

Roberta  XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment