Translate

Friday 23 March 2012

From Greece with Love

Well  over   2    years   ago  on  my  Report   for   the  season  on  HIA  magazine   Dubai  I   did    write  ,  that   Mary   Katrantzou ,   with   her   fantastic   print ,   despite    be  a  newcomer     had   to  be   considered     already the   "Queen   of   London  fashion  Week "   the   show   to see   in  London !!!

And    I   happy    to  see    her  success   keep  growing  ,  her   Top  Shop  collection  made  to  celebrate  10   years   of  TS    supporting  British   Fashion    sold out  in  less  then   2   hours ....    my   friend    Caterina   Zangrando   the   Jewelry    Designer    came    from  Paris     just  to  go   there ....  and      took  me    to Top Shop in  Oxford  Circus  at   9 am ! ...  the   shop  was   already  full   of  her  fans...

I  keep   getting   news  of her  amazing collaboration   like    Mary   for   Longchamp ...   the   bag  is   in  my  wish  list  !!!

And   again   Mary   Katrantzou   " Pug Dogs   for  Happy Kids @  Luisa  Via  Roma "  done  in   aid   of  Unicef . 



She    is   talented   and  always    really  lovely  so   I  am  happy    to   see   her    succeed !!!

Here  some  pictures   from  SS 12   .....   run  before    all   sold  out  !!!








Ciao  !!!!

Roberta  XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment