Translate

Monday 12 March 2012

End of Fashion month

Today    I   finally  decided    to  start   my  blog  .I  just  came  back  to  London   after   been    around   for  Fashion weeks  ; London ,  then  Milan, Paris  and   this  year  for  the  first  time  Basel  my   head   is    full   of   images   objects   and    of  course   I   have  my  very  favorite   shows  , looks ....

I  was  so    happy  to  celebrate   10  years  of  Alber  @ Lanvin ,  he   really   created   a  super  brand   with his   amazing   talent  and  hard   work   .   I  honestly   do  not  get    the    so  called   Creative   Directors   which  do  nothing   more the  signing  a   collection  !!!     I  can  see   Alber  work   in  any  single  item  of  Lanvin  collection  .

In  London   I  really   loved   Christopher   Kane   ,  his   work  become  more  and  more  mature   by   the   season  .

In    NY   my  super  favorite   is   Prabal  Gurung   his    collection  is  happy   also   when  is    dark  .

Milan   probably   my  favorite  collection   was   Fendi  all   looks   so  perfect  there ,   the   show    where   I  had  the   most    fun   is  Roberto  Cavalli ,  as    him  and  Eva   know    how   to  make   guest  feel   welcome   !!!

Anyway   Ciao    for  now    Roberta  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment