Translate

Monday 26 March 2012

Nice to meet you

During  last   Haute   Couture   collection  , I   was  in  Paris  and  I  got   an  obsession  ...  and     was   not    a  gown  from  Haute   Couture   from  Chanel  or   Dior    but  ....   (  anyway   I  loved  every  single   gown @ Dior    and  Chanel !!!  ).  I  loved   l'Atelier   Versace  back  to  Catwalk !

Let  me  tell  you  how  it  started ;  I  was  waiting  to  attend  the  presentation  of   Hermes Men   and    meet the  lovely  Myriam    and   Haya     from  Dubai  press  office   so  I  decided   to  stop    for  Tea   with my  friend  Caterina  Zangrando   @ Bristol   Hotel  one   of  the   best  5  stars  hotel  in Paris.

I  enter  the  Hotel  and   here   I  found   a  beautiful  blue eyed   white  Birman  cat ,   busy   destroing   the    amazing  and   very  expensive    Flower   decoration  at  the  entrance    of  the   Hotel ....  and   nobody   was    even     attempting    to  stop  him  .

I  looked  very   surprised   my  friend  Caterina  ....  and    she   tells   me    ah   yes   he  owns   the   Hotel !  ....   I  was  ... ????    look  at  the   cat ,  and   say   ehi   you  !!!who   are   you  ???   and   the   cat   ...  WHO   ARE   YOU  ????     You    are  in  my  Hotel    so   introduce    yourself   first  !!   ...   Caterina      ...   his   name    is  Fa-Raon  (the  French  of pharaoh )   and  Robbie  really   he  owns   Hotel  Bristol    ,he   has   a  big   list  of   celebrity  friends     from  Brad  Pitt  and   Angiolina  ,  Leonardo  di  Caprio   but  also   Donatella   Versace    who  present  her  Haute   Couture   Collection   "L'Atlier  Versace " in  a suite    @  Hotel  Bristol   .

I   did   enquire    with   the   PR   @  the  Hotel   on  a  possible   photo  shoot   with   him ,   but  as    all  the  big   celebrity   he   need   to  know   more   of  the  brands   I  planning  to   use   in  my  styling ,  photographer  ,  hair ....   he    is   quite busy    so  ....      let  you  know   .



Fa-Raon   who   sometimes   goes   to Airport     with  a  Smart    to  pick  up  some  of  his   celebrity   guest

Ciao

Roberta  XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment